[Asterisk-Users] Re: click to dial applications

Steven asterisk at tescogroup.com
Mon Dec 12 04:36:25 MST 2005

I assume that it would have to use a key sequence (Ctrl+Shift+A, etc.) that
does a copy of whatever is highlighted (in any app that supports text copy)
and pastes it into the dialing app. (either Tapi or softphone)

Steven

May you have the peace and freedom that come from abandoning all hope of
having a better past.
---    -      ---  - - -       -    -     -   -   --  - - - --- - ------   -
 - --- - - -- -  -    - --   -   -    -
"Joseph Rothstein" <jrothstein at comcentrixs.com> wrote in message
news:000301c5ff00$07eca7c0$77f21bc3 at comcentrixseng...
Greetings to all.

I am looking for an application that allows dialing of phone numbers from
any Windows application, either via right-click, or via function keys.

I am successfully using AstTapi, but want to take this one step further and
make Asttapi available from applications other than just Outlook. If anyone
knows of such an application, please let me know. I have seen this done on
several systems, but have not found any software that allows this.

Regards to all,
Joe