[Asterisk-Users] Cleaning up CLID on incoming PRI lines

Kristian Kielhofner kris at krisk.org
Sun Dec 11 20:48:32 MST 2005

Adrian Carter wrote:
> Hey guys,
>    Does anyone know of a nice way to clean up CLID on all calls coming
> in a certain trunk? One of our PRI providers drops off the 0, which
> means that matching and 'one-click-call-return' are broken because it
> appends 'half' the Area Code to the CLID (In Australia, area codes are
> prefaced 0NXXXXXXXX).
>
>    At the moment, I have a nasty patch to AMP's 'user-callerid' macro
> that re-writes teh CLIDNum variable to have the correct 12 digits with
> the 0. But because this happens after the initial call pickup, the
> ringing call itself reports the 'bad' CLID.
>
>    Is there a patch or hook I could add to zapata.conf or some way to
> get asterisk to say "Add 0 to the front of all CLID on this ZAP channel" ?
>
> Thanks all!
>
> Adrian

Adrian,

	I don't know how this will play with AMP, but here is goes:

in zapata.conf, create a new context for calls coming in the PRI in
question, let's call it "pri-cidfix"

extensions.conf:

[pri-cidfix]
exten => _X.,1,SetCIDNUM(0${CALLERIDNUM})
exten => _X.,2,Dowhatever

or in 1.2:

[pri-cidfix]
exten => _X.,1,Set(CALLERID(number)=0${CALLERIDNUM})
exten => _X.,2,Dowhatever

	I'm being lazy with the extensions and the second priority, but
hopefully you get the idea.

--
Kristian Kielhofner