[Asterisk-Users] Sending a recorded message to voicemail

Steve Hanselman SteveH at brendata.co.uk
Sat Dec 10 04:56:34 MST 2005

Hi,

We have an IVR application which produces a gsm file (it's appended at
various points, so I can't just drop them in voicemail), I want to send
this to a users mailbox, but I can't see a way to do this, I presume
that merely dropping the file into the directory isn't going to trigger
off the usual notifications?

Any ideas?

Regards

Steve

The information contained in this email is intended for the personal and confidential use
of the addressee only. It may also be privileged information. If you are not the intended
recipient then you are hereby notified that you have received this document in error and
that any review, distribution or copying of this document is strictly prohibited. If you have
received  this communication in error, please notify Brendata immediately on:

+44 (0)1268 466100, or email 'technical at brendata.co.uk'

Brendata (UK) Ltd
Nevendon Hall, Nevendon Road, Basildon, Essex. SS13 1BX  UK
Registered Office as above. Registered in England No. 2764339

See our current vacancies at www.brendata.co.uk