[Asterisk-Users] HOW TO: CDR Customer IP address where call came in from

Rehan Ahmed rehan33 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 9 16:14:59 MST 2005

hi

I am guessing you mean the 1.2+ version ?

I belive it does that when the user is actually registering him/her self on
the server, not when u are receiving and forwarding the call.

Please do correct me if i am wrong

rehan

On 12/8/05, Simone Cittadini <mymailforlists at gmail.com> wrote:

> Rehan Ahmed ha scritto:
>

> > I dont see the ip in the Master.csv but you can view the IP when the
> > call comes in on the CLI Window.
>

> > I am guessing there must be a command or a way to record this ip in
> > your CDR using AGI, we are using agi to make our own CDR but i would
> > apreciate if some one can tell how to
> > record the IP address of the caller.
> >

> If you install the iaxusers/sipusers mysql backend (which everyone seems
> to call "realtime") the ip will be stored in a 'ipaddr' column. You can
> put a select in some agi to retrieve the IP of the peer.

Rehan Ahmed AllahWala
http://www.SuperTec.com - Tommrow's Technology, Today.
http://www.didx.net - DID Number Exchange and Peering Service.