[Asterisk-Users] RE:IConnecthere dial out problems

John Voss johnvoss at tech-center.com
Wed Dec 7 19:42:22 MST 2005

On Wed, 7 Dec 2005 13:32:09 -0600 Dennis Gilmore wrote:
>Im having no issues with my outgoing calls  but my incoming call registration
>keeps locking up.  it seems after awhile it stops sending reregistration
>packets.
>my extentions.conf has
>; ****************** Dial Out iconnecthere ***************
>exten => _1NXXNXXXXXX,1,SetCallerID(ph number)
>exten => _1NXXNXXXXXX,2,Dial(SIP/${EXTEN}@iconnect,60,r)
>exten => _1NXXNXXXXXX,3,Congestion
>
>exten => _NXXXXXX,1,SetCallerID("Dennis Gilmore" <ph number>)
>exten => _NXXXXXX,2,Dial(SIP/1309${EXTEN}@iconnect,60,r)
>exten => _NXXXXXX,3,Congestion
>
>exten => _61.,1,SetCallerID(ph number)
>exten => _61.,2,Dial(SIP/${EXTEN}@iconnect,60,r)
>exten => _61.,3,Congestion
>
>in sip.conf
>[iconnect]
>; for routing calls outbound to the PSTN numbers via iconnecthere
>; (aka deltathree)
>type=friend
>secret=<pass>
>username=<userid>
>CallerID="Dennis Gilmore <ph number>"
>authname=<ph number>
>host=natrelay.deltathree.com
>nat=yes
>dtmfmode=rfc2833
>canreinvite=no
>disallow=all
>allow=ulaw
>allow=gsm
>allow=alaw
>#allow=G726
>
>Dennis

Your SIP.conf file looks much different than mine. I'll give it a try.

[iconnect]
type=friend
secret=<pass>
username=<userid>
host=213.137.73.140 ;sipauth.deltathree.com
permit=213.137.73.140/255.255.255.0
permit=208.170.168.0/255.255.255.0
disallow=all
context=incoming
allow=gsm
allow=ulaw
allow=alaw
allow=G726
insecure=very
nat=Yes
canreinvite=no

I don't know what your register line looks like in your SIP.conf. This is mine.

I was unable to receive calls until I added the insecure=very line.

Hope it helps
JV

Still working on my issue