[Asterisk-Users] T.38/PRI Gateway Recommendations

Peder at NetworkOblivion peder at networkoblivion.com
Fri Dec 9 15:49:11 MST 2005

Are you saying that you can't get the Patton to work with Asterisk at
all?  Or just for fax?  I've been looking at the SN2400 as a possible
gateway instead of buying more Cisco's and it looks interesting,
although I've never actually used one.

--

Network stuff you didn't know....
http://www.networkoblivion.com