[Asterisk-Users] IAX2 Status monitoring

Rolf Brusletto rbrusletto at ibsncentral.com
Fri Dec 9 12:40:25 MST 2005

Knowing that my iax2 session with teliax should be up right now, I have an
interesting question.. From the asterisk CLI, if I run "iax2 show peers", I
get the following:

Name/Username    Host                 Mask             Port          Status
Teliax - Denver  208.139.204.232 (S)  255.255.255.255  4569      Unmonitored
1 iax2 peers [0 online, 0 offline, 1 unmonitored]

I'm curious about the Status field. What exactly does unmonitored mean, and
is there a way to change it to monitored? The iax2 connection is a Teliax
connection.

Thanks!

Rolf Brusletto