[Asterisk-Users] Teliax experiences

Darrick Hartman dhartman at djhsolutions.com
Fri Dec 9 12:34:06 MST 2005

I've been with Teliax for 6 months or so.  Very easy to work with
interface.  iax2 or sip termination with g729, ulaw, gsm (and a few
other) codecs supported.  If you do run into problems, give them a call
and it will be resolved promptly.  I'm in the process of porting my main
8xx number to them.  Typically outages have been very brief.  They had a
hardware failure several months back which resulted in an hour of down
time in the middle of the night.  Since that time, they have made
several improvements and failover enhancements.

I'd highly recommend them.

Darrick

--
Darrick Hartman