[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk Dial Failover

Douglas Garstang dgarstang at oneeighty.com
Fri Dec 9 08:19:26 MST 2005

Yes, that's a great question. I'm wondering the same thing. Can these heartbeat apps monitor applications as well as network connectivity? The heartbeat utility at www.linux-ha.org talks about monitoring some standard apps like web servers and such but isn't clear about other apps... like Asterisk or SER.