[Asterisk-Users] Re: ztdummy on FC4

Jim Duda jim at duda.tzo.com
Fri Dec 9 10:56:30 MST 2005

Tony,

I downloaded fresh versions of asterisk 1.2.1 and zaptel 1.2.1 from digium.
I now have USE_RTC in the zaptel files.  I recompiled and installed both.

I updated /etc/rc.d/init.d/zaptel and removed the other modules as I don't
have any Digium cards in my system.

lsmod results show that ztdummy is loaded.

ztdummy                 7816  0
zaptel                195076  5 ztdummy
crc_ccitt               6400  1 zaptel

My final issue is that ztdummy reports that it's unused (7816 0).  I can
rmmod
ztdummy which means that * isn't using it.  Am I incorrect here?  I would
assume
that ztdummy would have a non zero value if * was using it.

Jim

news:dncctd$ui8$1 at softins.clara.co.uk...