[Asterisk-Users] Teliax experiences

John Reynolds reynoldsjc at gmail.com
Fri Dec 9 09:25:02 MST 2005

I use Teliax. I think the sound quality is really very good. I get
about an 80ms ping with them, but a 20ms ping to Junction Networks.
Some how calls to/form Teliax sound better.

With Junction Networks I get great customer service, with Teliax I get
Okay to good customer service (depending on who is responding).

I also use nufone.net  and get good call quality, but no real human
interaction. Fortunately, it just works as advertised. I did have a
800# provisioning problem, that a human corrected for me, it just took
a little time.

JR