[Asterisk-Users] Teliax experiences

Rich Adamson radamson at routers.com
Fri Dec 9 08:58:26 MST 2005

> Howdy  - This is my first post on the list, and from what I've seen of * I'm
> very impressed. I had a question regarding everybodys experience with Teliax
> or Broadvoice. I setup a Teliax trunk this morning, and had calls going out
> it in about 5 minutes(Had to get more coffee). Has anybody had any problems
> with them, outages, issues with dids etc??

They have been very good for us over the last six months. You might
consider searching the list archives for things like this since there
have been a lot of similar postings (not just teliax) over the last
year or so.

Very few outages, good to excellent support, pretty solid calls. They
are apparently a little behind in their asterisk code as some things
like iax trunking with jitterbuffer isn't supported.