[Asterisk-Users] HDLC link unstable, yellow alarm on

janvb at caselaboratories.com janvb at caselaboratories.com
Thu Dec 8 10:51:05 MST 2005

This depends on the type of signalling you use!

ISDN uses only 1 D channel that is chan 16 for EuroISDN. All other
variants of ISDN (Q.Sig, 1TR, DPNSS, PSS1 etc) I know do the same.
SS7/C7 is a different story as they can use up to 30 'links', but the
most common is actually still 1 link at channel 16.

jvb