[Asterisk-Users] Aastra 9133i Configurations - are the file namesto be lower case or upper case or does it matter?

Robert La Ferla robertlaferla at comcast.net
Thu Dec 8 08:41:24 MST 2005

lists at futuresync.com wrote:
> Thanks, I did that with upper and lower case, using 1.3.  I have another
> issue then because it is still not loading, it appears the phone is

I looked at this last night.  You need to have an "aastra.cfg" file in
your directory in addition to the mac.cfg.  If the aastra.cfg file is
not present, your phone will not download anything.  This is a bug that
was supposedly fixed in 1.3 but I found that it still is broken.  So,
add the aastra.cfg.