[Asterisk-Users] Aastra 9133i Configurations - are the file namesto be lower case or upper case or does it matter?

Dave Cotton dcotton at linuxautrement.com
Thu Dec 8 07:24:50 MST 2005

On Thu, 2005-12-08 at 07:00 -0500, lists at futuresync.com wrote:
> Thanks, I did that with upper and lower case, using 1.3.  I have another
> issue then because it is still not loading, it appears the phone is

How are you checking, with the web interface?

If so that's exactly how my 9112i shows up, it is confusing but it has
got the settings from my xxxxxxx.cfg because everything works, the
important thing is does it register, make and receive calls?

I did go through a long dialog with Aastra support UK when 1.3 came out.
--
Dave Cotton <dcotton at linuxautrement.com>