[Asterisk-Users] Polycom SIP part numbers

Alphonse Ogulla aogulla at gmail.com
Thu Dec 8 08:24:10 MST 2005

Greetings All,

I intend to buy a Polycom IP 500CS with part number 2201.11500.001 but I'm
not sure if it will work with Asterisk. Is this a SIP capable phone?
Moreover, what does CS stand for? Done some research at
http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/view/Polycom+Phones but the original info on
part numbers and supported protocols seems to have been erased.

Note that I currently have a Polycom IP300 SIP phone with part number
2201.11300.001 and it works perfectly with Asterisk. Please assist if you
have a phone similar to the one mentioned above.

--
Thanks & regards,
Alphonse Ogulla