[Asterisk-Users] Nortel Meridian Option81C to TE405P

Steve Totaro stotaro at totarotechnologies.com
Thu Dec 8 08:25:13 MST 2005

Cabling is always the first thing to check in these types of issues.
Sure, he may need a T1 crossover but maybe the cable was made
incorrectly or the connections are not crimped well.  Just because
someone says they have a crossover cable does not mean that it is OK.
Again, check the cable (physical layer one)

Thanks,
Steve