[Asterisk-Users] IConnecthere dial out problems

Dennis Gilmore dennis at ausil.us
Wed Dec 7 12:32:09 MST 2005

On Wednesday 07 December 2005 11:10, John Voss wrote:
> I can't seem to get my outgoing connections to work with IConnecthere. At
> one time it did with v1.0
>
> I can register and receive calls just fine. But can't make them.
>
> Ultimately, the trace ends with a "400 Bad Request" error when you do a SIP
> debug.
>
> Has anyone got it to work with v1.2? Don't know if it is related to the
> version or not since I haven't worked with it in a while and didn't test
> outgoing before upgrading.
Im having no issues with my outgoing calls  but my incoming call registration
keeps locking up.  it seems after awhile it stops sending reregistration
packets.
my extentions.conf has
; ****************** Dial Out iconnecthere ***************
exten => _1NXXNXXXXXX,1,SetCallerID(ph number)
exten => _1NXXNXXXXXX,2,Dial(SIP/${EXTEN}@iconnect,60,r)
exten => _1NXXNXXXXXX,3,Congestion

exten => _NXXXXXX,1,SetCallerID("Dennis Gilmore" <ph number>)
exten => _NXXXXXX,2,Dial(SIP/1309${EXTEN}@iconnect,60,r)
exten => _NXXXXXX,3,Congestion

exten => _61.,1,SetCallerID(ph number)
exten => _61.,2,Dial(SIP/${EXTEN}@iconnect,60,r)
exten => _61.,3,Congestion

in sip.conf
[iconnect]
; for routing calls outbound to the PSTN numbers via iconnecthere
; (aka deltathree)
type=friend
secret=<pass>
username=<userid>