[Asterisk-Users] IConnecthere dial out problems

John Voss johnvoss at tech-center.com
Wed Dec 7 10:10:33 MST 2005

I can't seem to get my outgoing connections to work with IConnecthere. At one time it did with v1.0

I can register and receive calls just fine. But can't make them.

Ultimately, the trace ends with a "400 Bad Request" error when you do a SIP debug.

Has anyone got it to work with v1.2? Don't know if it is related to the version or not since I haven't worked with it in a while and didn't test outgoing before upgrading.