[Asterisk-Users] Busy recognition

a0305292 at unet.univie.ac.at a0305292 at unet.univie.ac.at
Wed Dec 7 07:40:53 MST 2005

try with ${DIALSTATUS} -> http://www.voip-info.org/wiki-Asterisk+variable+DIALSTATUS
you could start an agi(which receives the dialstatus-variable) and let this agi write to your webapp-db...
regarding recall you should have a look at callfiles -> http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/view/Asterisk+auto-dial+out

hth
christian

p.s.: this question should not go to the dev-list(which is for asterisk development only)