[Asterisk-Users] HDLC link unstable, yellow alarm on

Steve Totaro stotaro at totarotechnologies.com
Wed Dec 7 06:30:49 MST 2005

E1 PRI has only one D channel and it is correctly defined as channel 16
in this config.  You probably just need a T1/E1 crossover between
asterisk and the PBX.  Just cross pin one with four and two with five.
I have even cut a cat5 cable, stripped the wires and crossed the pins
appropriately and taped it up with electrical tape when in a pinch or
just for testing.  Obviously you will want to make a real crossover once
you determine this is what you need.

The above is assuming that your PBX is configured with E1 PRI CCS HDB3

Thanks,
Steve

> If I remember correctly an E1 has two D-Channels. Check your notes on
> what channels 31, 32 really do.....
>
> On 12/7/05, Laszlo Megyer <laszlo.megyer at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Hey folks,
> >
> > I have my linuxbox connected to a PBX through a digium te110p card,
E1