[Asterisk-Users] VoIP to GSM?

Francesco Peeters (Asterisk) francesco at fampeeters.com
Wed Dec 7 05:57:07 MST 2005

Hi all,

I am looking for a cheap VoIP to GSM provider (most notably to GSM
networks in The Netherlands), but so far the cheapest I have found is
VoipGATE(.com, not .nl), and their prices are slightly (if using the Econo
package) more expensive than the normal ISDN/PSTN rates

The cheapest solution is still GSM-GSM, but SIP/IAX-GSM gateways are
expensive gadgets, so I was wondering if anybody was aware of any provider
that provides GSM termination at better rates than the Dutch KPN...
<http://www.kpn.com/kpn/show/id=879060/sc=7a7070>

(I'm looking through the Wiki pages, but there's a lot of websites to
check out when searching for rates...

TIA!

--
F Peeters
  PIII 450 - 1 GB - * 1.2 - BRIstuff 0.3.0 Pre 1 - Florz patch