[Asterisk-Users] dialplan activated Toll restriction

Craig asterisk at nihost.net
Tue Dec 6 22:51:58 MST 2005

I need to add the facility to allow some of my extensions to be able to
dial toll calls by entering a Pin Number to enable toll calling. For
example dial

*331234567 from any extension to enable Toll calling from extension
123(pin 4567)

*34123 from any extension to toll bar extension 123

would prefer it default to toll barred if server restart etc.

the code is not really important, the toll bar needs to enable 00xxx
dialing. I am sure it has been done before, although I have just spent
about 5hours Googling for the answer with no success, could be because I
don't have the correct terminology for this functionality.

Any help would be appreciated.

craig