[Asterisk-Users] Call Forwarding with Account Code.. can it be done?

C F shmaltz at gmail.com
Tue Dec 6 13:06:52 MST 2005

I'm not sure what you are trying to set it to, I'm assuming that some
of the stuff you want is available here:
http://www.voip-info.org/wiki-asterisk+variables
or in README.variables in /usr/src/asteriks (or one of the sub folders)
Look at RDNIS or DNID, either one might have the dialded number (which
is the extension).
In any case if you create an outgoing context just for that device,
then you shouldn't have a problem setting it to whatever you want, as
only that device will use it.