[Asterisk-Users] Call Forwarding with Account Code.. can it be done?

Matt mhoppes at gmail.com
Tue Dec 6 12:53:19 MST 2005

Hrmm that works except that my accountcode is not the extension of the
customer/user, but is a distinct accountcode (ID).

Oooooooooooooooo... you are setting the accountcode when you GET the
call.  I guess I could do that... before I go to do too much work, is
there a way to get asterisk to know the accountcode for the inbound
call?