[Asterisk-Users] Messages button on a Polycom 501

Robert Augustyn augustynr at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 6 13:04:30 MST 2005

Add this to your phone1.cfg:
<msg msg.bypassInstantMessage="1">

<mwi msg.mwi.1.subscribe="" msg.mwi.1.callBackMode="contact"
msg.mwi.1.callBack="*98805"

msg.mwi.2.subscribe="" msg.mwi.2.callBackMode="disabled"
msg.mwi.2.callBack=""

msg.mwi.3.subscribe="" msg.mwi.3.callBackMode="disabled"
msg.mwi.3.callBack=""

msg.mwi.4.subscribe="" msg.mwi.4.callBackMode="disabled"
msg.mwi.4.callBack=""

msg.mwi.5.subscribe="" msg.mwi.5.callBackMode="disabled"
msg.mwi.5.callBack=""

msg.mwi.6.subscribe="" msg.mwi.6.callBackMode="disabled"
msg.mwi.6.callBack=""

My extension is 805 so you will be sending *98805 to get to your voicemail
from there you may need to enter your password or not ...:)

Works like a charm ..

robert

  _____