[Asterisk-Users] CDR Accounting Problem

René Enskat [Teamware GmbH] ren at teamware-gmbh.de
Tue Dec 6 03:47:53 MST 2005

I have a problem with the cdr.
We terminate through a pstn provider to the pstn network.
The problem is now the cdr accounts the connection to the gateway. Coz
the gateway is answering our call and then forward to the pstn number.
So i have billsecs all the time even it is only ringing or so.
Somebody has a solution for that?

    -- Executing Dial("SIP/1000114-fcf8",
"SIP/004989427xxx at connect.xxx.de|60") in new stack
    -- Called 409204*004989427xxx at connect.xxx.de
    -- SIP/connect.xxx.de-c61d is making progress passing it to
SIP/1000114-fcf8
    -- SIP/connect.xxx.de-c61d answered SIP/1000114-fcf8
    -- Attempting native bridge of SIP/1000114-fcf8 and
SIP/connect.xxx.de-c61d

Regards rene