[Asterisk-Users] RE:Is it possible to install ZAPTEL after installation of Asterisk

Tejas Shah tejas705 at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 6 02:48:09 MST 2005

 Hi all,

                I have installed and configured asterisk on my debian machine. Right now i m making asterisk server for making connection between 2 X-Lite phones. I m working on different applications (voicemail, call queuing etc). I m plannning to take new hardware (digitnetwork's X100p FXO card) to make VoIP gateway. My question is if:

                 -  Is it possible to download and install ZAPTEL after working so much on asterisk?
                 -  If yes then for debian how and from where i can download it?
                 -  What changes i have to make in system after installation of ZAPTEL?
                 -  What other things (driver or other dependencies) i have to download?

 Suggestions from this group are most expected. Kindly help me to solve this problem.

 Thanks

 TEJAS

 Yahoo! Personals