[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk + WiFi Phones

Philip Edelbrock phil at netroedge.com
Mon Dec 5 14:57:20 MST 2005

I'm curious if anything new has been determined on this phone?  Is it
SIP compatible with Asterisk and, say, Broadvoice?

I'm a little wary that this may be vaporware.  The phone doesn't seem to
be listed by the FCC.  But, I would preorder one if it's Asterisk and
Broadvoice compatibile.

Phil

PS- Contact us form on the viopsupply site seems to be broken?  Just
spins for me.