[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk Queues Tutorial updated...

Matt King m at orderlysoftware.com
Mon Dec 5 11:21:55 MST 2005

Hello,

   Just a note to say the Asterisk Queues Tutorial at
http://www.orderlyq.com/asteriskqueues.html has been updated to take
account of changes in the 1.2.0 release.  Anybody who has used our
tutorial to create their queues, or uses queues and is thinking of
upgrading, will probably find this new version useful.

   Comments & feedback welcome - though message me privately please to
avoid bugging the list....

   Many thanks,

      Matt King
      Managing Director, Orderly Software Ltd.
      http://www.orderlyq.com - the world's most advanced queue system.

P.S. You can also check out our new statistics package, OrderlyStats, at
http://www.orderlyq.com/statistics.html