[Asterisk-Users] Can't compile chan_zap.c on fresh cvs 1.20 checkout

Remco Barende asterisk at barendse.to
Sat Dec 3 05:22:27 MST 2005

On Sat, 3 Dec 2005, Andrew Kohlsmith wrote:

> On Saturday 03 December 2005 04:09, Remco Barendse wrote:
>> chan_zap.c:9318: warning: implicit declaration of function `pri_get_debug'
>> chan_zap.c:10602: error: `PRI_SWITCH_QSIG' undeclared (first use in this
>> chan_zap.c:10870: warning: passing arg 1 of `pri_set_error' from
>> chan_zap.c:10871: warning: passing arg 1 of `pri_set_message' from
>
> PRI is involved in every one of these messages...  I'd start looking to see if
> you've got libpri installed, including the libpri headers.  :-)

Hmmm, guess you are right. But this is a home PBX, I'm never going to need
a PRI here and in the past libpri was never a requirement or dependency
for any asterisk installation.

Has this now changed or do I (somewhere, someplace) have some stuff in a
config file which make(s) :) asterisk believe it should do something with
PRI stuff?

Thanks!!