[Asterisk-Users] asterisk@home isdn

Francesco Peeters Francesco at FamPeeters.com
Sat Dec 3 01:57:57 MST 2005

On Sat, December 3, 2005 9:28, Karsten Wemheuer said:
> Hi,
>
> On Tue, November 29, 2005 13:50 Francesco Peeters wrote:
>> BTW: BRIstuff is not included by default as it breaks PRI support.
>> Asterisk is already set up to use zap, so that is easy...
>
> As far as I know, BRIstuff is not included for licencing reasons... Is
> it true, that PRI support and BRIstuff are now incompatible? (In version
> 1.0.9 I had no problems to use two HFC cards and one TE110 in one
> system).

I have seen it stated on several sites that it is incompatible, but I have
also heard from different people that it does work...

I do not have a PRI, so I cannot comment on it. It is possible that
they've included that because actually getting it to work may be a hit and
miss thing (correct loading orders, etc.), but again, I cannot comment on
that as I do not have a PRI!  ;-)

All I have are problems with the BRI...  :-o
(But that may (partially) be the Dutch KPN's fault as well, insisting on
bringing down the D channel every minute... I never understood the
reasoning behind it, as bringing down a running connection that often only
increases chances of incompatability, like the 3Com NetBuilder had, and
the chances of instability, like I have now...)

--
Francesco Peeters
----