Fw: Re: Re: [Asterisk-Users] Zaptel errors on Debian

Geo cgtel2002 at yahoo.fr
Fri Dec 2 23:06:09 MST 2005

"Message not sent "

Right, not the comma separator

I still have 2 small questions:

1) I have the following warnings:

WARNING[2943]: chan_zap.c:10916 setup_zap: Ignoring :callreturn

WARNING[2943]: res_musiconhold.c:124 spawn_mp3: /usr/share/asterisk/mohwav is not a valid directory
WARNING[2943]: res_musiconhold.c:278 monmp3thread: unable to spawn mp3player

Ofcourse, I have no more chan_zap.c nor res_musiconhold.c.
Musiconhold=no in zapata still warnings CLI  >

 2) How can I remove BRIstuffed ?
Remark: blacklisted still show up at boot time and anyway suppose I want another interface.

Thanks
Geo