[Asterisk-Users] voipbuster

Francesco Peeters Francesco at FamPeeters.com
Fri Dec 2 02:24:10 MST 2005

On Fri, December 2, 2005 9:29, Alejandro Vargas said:
> 2005/12/1, Francesco Peeters <Francesco at fampeeters.com>:
>> Mine works just fine. It's a pain though if you have to get a new
>> account,
>> as minimum amount is now EUR 5... OTOH, for free calls, it might be
>> worth
>> it...
>
> The account that I'm testing is one of 5 EUR. I'm trying to test it
> with asterisk because if it works, I will place credit on my account.
> But if I can't make it work with an account with credit, I must
> suspect they are blocking the accounts with credit for avoiding people
> to use it with other software than their propietary client.

Mine is a EUR 5 account, and is working fine...

I set up below outgoing routes for VB free calls:
0030.
00311.
00312.
00313.
00314.
00315.
00317.
0034.
00352.
00353.
00358.
0041.
0043.
0045.
0046.
0047.
0049.

(The 0031x are set up in this manner to avoid Cellphone (0031-6.) and
Premium (0031-8. & 0031-9.) numbers.)

HTH

--
Francesco Peeters