[Asterisk-Users] voipbuster

Alejandro Vargas alejandro.anv at gmail.com
Fri Dec 2 01:29:17 MST 2005

2005/12/1, Francesco Peeters <Francesco at fampeeters.com>:
> Mine works just fine. It's a pain though if you have to get a new account,
> as minimum amount is now EUR 5... OTOH, for free calls, it might be worth
> it...

The account that I'm testing is one of 5 EUR. I'm trying to test it
with asterisk because if it works, I will place credit on my account.
But if I can't make it work with an account with credit, I must
suspect they are blocking the accounts with credit for avoiding people
to use it with other software than their propietary client.

--
Alejandro Vargas