[Asterisk-Users] Write to text file in dialplan

Innocent Evil innocent.evil at inbox.com
Thu Dec 1 17:43:25 MST 2005

Sorry, to misinterpret.
I also never tried this.

Let me make a simple AGI script that will do this

#!/usr/bin/env ruby

message = ARGV.shift
$stderr.puts "\n#{Time.now} #{message}"

just put the above lines in a file in agi-bin direcotry  say, 'Echo'
and call it like this

this will put the message in standard error, you will see it in your CLI screen of asterisk.

for any kind of further help, feel free to post a note.

Thanks,

--
You don't have any choice, you already made it before you came here.