[Asterisk-Users] Write to text file in dialplan

Mojo with Horan & Company, LLC mojo at horanappraisals.com
Thu Dec 1 16:05:54 MST 2005

No I think what he means is more like a text file exists at
/tmp/something for example, and you might

exten => s,7,System(echo "Call from ${CALLERIDNUM}" >> /tmp/something)

but I haven't tested it yet.  Can someone confirm this?

Innocent Evil wrote:
> Yes,
>
> I have something like this in my extension.conf
> #include verizon.conf
> and in verizon.conf file have verizon related dialplan
>
> Thanks
>

> --
> You don't have any choice, you already made it before you came here.

Mojo <mojo at horanappraisals.com>
Office Manger, Horan & Company, LLC
(907) 747-6666 x112