[Asterisk-Users] voipbuster

Alejandro Vargas alejandro.anv at gmail.com
Thu Dec 1 08:20:39 MST 2005

I was testing voipbuster. With a new account, with no credit, I can
make calls perfectly but of 1 minute.

But I tried the username and passwrord of an account with credit, and
the registration is refused. With the voipbuster propietary software
it works ok (I sniffed the packets and I think it is not using
standard iax or sip ports). Are the acconts with credit blocked for
avoiding it's use with ohter software than voipbuster's?

I tryed to send a mail to voipbuster's support but I never received an
answer (then do not support other thing than their software).
--
Alejandro Vargas