[Asterisk-Users] Oracle Realtime Driver and CDR Logger

Chris Deserva cdeserva at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 31 22:30:36 MST 2005

I have written an Oracle Realtime Driver and a CDR
Logger for Asterisk. The CDR logger works fine, but I
think the realtime driver has problems in recognizing
realtime extension patterns.

I have written it in C++, because I used an OCI
interface library (ORAPP). I want to post it
opensource so that I could get help in its development
and testing, and be a part of Asterisk modules.