[Asterisk-Users] VoipBuster with astersisk?

Mat Stace, Colewood mps at colewood.net
Wed Aug 31 16:54:49 MST 2005

I'm running voipbuster via IAX, though you'll have to change the
dialstring, as I only use it for UK landline numbers :)

In my iax.conf

[voipbuster]
type=peer
host= 213.61.187.150
secret=YOURPASSWORD
notransfer=yes
context=default

In My extensions.conf:

exten => _770[12].,1,SetCallerID("CID Name" <CIDNUMBER>)
exten => _770[12].,2,Dial,IAX2/USERNAME at voipbuster/0044${EXTEN:3}

I don't actually know if the first line works (never actually tested it
that far :-| ) and you'll probably want the 2nd line to be something
like this if you want to use it for all calls worldwide

exten => _9.,2,Dial,IAX2/USERNAME at voipbuster/${EXTEN:1}

This should give you the "9 for a line" mdoe of operation, and require
you to dial full international numbers.

Cheers

Mat
(standard disclaimer - while the above works for me, it's for a
particular purpose. YMMV, don't sue me if it breaks, etc etc etc) ;-D