[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk 1.2.0-beta1 tarball re-released

B. J. Bomar bbomar at fngi.net
Wed Aug 31 13:28:12 MST 2005

I went back through my scrollback buffer, and it appears that I got the file
from the server that starts with 216 at 12:24pm CDT on Monday.  I just
re-downloaded the tarballs from both servers, and they both have the
.version file in them.  I guess I downloaded the file before it was updated
on that particular server.

Thanks again for your help.

B. J.