[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk 1.2.0-beta1 tarball re-released

Dave Cotton dcotton at linuxautrement.com
Wed Aug 31 11:00:11 MST 2005

On Wed, 2005-08-31 at 08:46 -0500, Kevin P. Fleming wrote:
> B. J. Bomar wrote:
> > I am also having the same issue from the ftp tarball.
>
> I've tested the tarball on a bunch of different systems and it worked
> properly.

Just downloaded, compiled it on X86_64 and just to really throw a
spanner in the works ran it at the same time as X with KDE and an LTSP
terminal with Firefox, MySQL and Apache and all the other crap Mandriva
insists on loading at boot.

Phoned home (500), and Alison sounded just as good as usual.

Obviously I will not try this on a production box, although ....

--
Dave Cotton <dcotton at linuxautrement.com>