[Asterisk-Users] Queues.conf OPTIONALURL within the Queues cmd

Jean-Denis Girard jd.girard at sysnux.pf
Wed Aug 31 12:06:40 MST 2005

Jason Walker a écrit :
> I copied my exact queues.conf, agents.conf and sections of the dialplan over
> from my 1.0.7 * server to my 1.0.9 * server and the optionalurl is working!
> I had to use the DIAX 910g app though (MozPhone worked without an issue on
> 1.0.9). The 915a would not accept the URL.

Good.

> Are there any (dare I say) SIP phones that have the URL capabilities?

It's an IAX(2) feature, not SIP.

> Basically, I am shooting for a screen pop of the caller ID. I have attempted
> to use code examples from voip-info.org that work when you KNOW the "Agent"
> or extension being called. When the agent is in a queue, this is a bit
> tougher. The verbose messages in my "full" log show the SIP agent being
> called, but having some portion that is executable to that is tougher.

Well, MozPhone shows a little dialog box with the caller ID to accept or
reject the call. If you want to keep that CID info on screen, just put
it also in the url.

Regards,
--
Jean-Denis Girard

SysNux                  Systèmes Linux en Polynésie française
http://www.sysnux.pf/   Tél: +689 483 527 / GSM: +689 797 527