[Asterisk-Users] Queues.conf OPTIONALURL within the Queues cmd

Waldo Rubinstein waldo at trianet.net
Wed Aug 31 09:34:25 MST 2005

I have used iaxComm successfully (http://iaxclient.sourceforge.net/
iaxcomm/).

We worked with the author, Michael Van Donselaar, to enhance some of
the features of this software, particularly the handling of URLs, for
a fee, with the condition that any changes we financially supported
would be released to the public. The version he created for us works
great and I would encourage anyone to use it.

As a side note, Michael is a great guy to work with and is extremely
reliable in supporting this software.

Thanks,
Waldo