[Asterisk-Users] Queues.conf OPTIONALURL within the Queues cmd

Jason Walker desktophero at gmail.com
Wed Aug 31 09:37:27 MST 2005

Now I don't feel so inadequate ;)

This is exactly what I am doing. Perhaps there is more to this particular
option.

Here is more information -

I am testing this on * ver. 1.0.7 (I have another box with 1.0.9 and another
one with CVS HEAD). Is 1.0.7 too old? Is this command not applicable to ver
1.0.7.

For the client side, I am testing MozPhone and DIAX.

MozPhone ver 0.9.2-200507111326; IAXClient: CVS-2005/07/03; Jslib: 0.1.290

DIAX is version 0.9.15a; same IAXClient as MozPhone.

Am I dealing with a compatibility issue more so than anything else?

Thank you for your responses.

Jason