[Asterisk-Users] Queues.conf OPTIONALURL within the Queues cmd

Jean-Denis Girard jd.girard at sysnux.pf
Wed Aug 31 09:21:08 MST 2005

Jason Walker a écrit :
> I installed/ran both MozPhone and DIAX but did not see in the debug any
> information of the URL I "sent". Perhaps the real question is: if
> optionalurl is used, how is the url "sent" to the device(s)?
>
> Has anyone applied this within a solution and is willing to share their
> experience?

Just insert something like the following in extension.conf:

;--------------- File d'attente
exten => 180,1,Queue(file_attente,tH,http://taina.sysnux.pf/)
exten => 180,2,Hangup

Thanks,
--
Jean-Denis Girard

SysNux                  Systèmes Linux en Polynésie française
http://www.sysnux.pf/   Tél: +689 483 527 / GSM: +689 797 527