[Asterisk-Users] SpanDSP rxfax TSID variable name?

Woody Sturges wsturges at cisintegration.com
Wed Aug 31 08:15:14 MST 2005

Thanks Steve.  That's exactly what I was looking for.

At the risk of embarrasing myself (I know, too late), where is this
'help'?  I've searched the Wiki, I've been on the Digium forums, I've
looked for it in the Asterisk CLI, etc.  I'm missing something that
seems to be pretty obvious.  I'm using Asterisk at Home 1.5.

Thanks,
Woody