[Asterisk-Users] Re: aastra 9133i DTMF tones

Joe McConnaughey kenn10 at comcast.net
Wed Aug 31 03:48:16 MST 2005

Karl -

Try setting the parameter "Live Dialpad" to "on" to fix this issue.  This is option 6 on the physical menu on the telephone or you can set it through the <mac>.cfg file on your TFTP server.

I'm using the 9133i's without that issue regardless of the live dialpad setting.  I have a combination of analog and SIP trunking and it seems to work alright either way.  I'm also using the RFC2833 signalling on trunks and phones.  Also, check to be sure you have the latest firmware from the http://www.aastra.com/support/enterpriseip/show_downloads.asp site which is currently at 1.2.1 for August 2005.

Good luck!

Joe

Message: 6