[Asterisk-Users] TE110p and E1

Stephen myvoip at gmail.com
Tue Aug 30 05:26:54 MST 2005

Hi All,

I have configure my Asterisk as follow (using Asterisk at home):

[zaptel.conf]
span=1,1,0,ccs,hdb3,yellow
bchan=1-15,17-31
dchan=16
loadzone = uk
defaultzone=uk

[zapata.conf]
[channels]
switchtype=euroisdn
pridialplan=local
prilocaldialplan=local
internationalprefix=00
nationalprefix=0
usecallingpres=yes
busydetect=no   ; not need on pri
callprogress=no ; was yes but wiki says experimatley could be produce
hangups
callwaitingcallerid=yes  ; show callerid on callwaitingcalls
echotraining=no
echocancel=no
echocancelwhenbridged=no
overlapdial=yes
immediate=no
callerid=asreceived
language=de
rxgain=0.0
txgain=0.0
group=1
signalling=pri_cpe
context=pri1
channel => 1-15,17-31

I am connecting my TE110P with a Balun converter where the two BNC
connectors are from connected to a Fibre optic line.

When I reboot my pc , I got my TE110P LED flashing RED slowly. But
nothing happen when I hooked up to Balun Convertor. Balun convertor is
75ohm on BNC and 120ohm on RJ45.

I am using straight through cable to connect my TE110P to Balun.

Anyone please help?

Regards,
Stephen