[Asterisk-Users] Call waiting setup/Confenencing problems in AAH

Gurminder Arora gurmi.linux at gmail.com
Tue Aug 30 00:22:28 MST 2005

Hi,
       Sorry I can't help you in your questions but actually I have one.
I m using TDM22B card. I am in india.
I want to know are you able to get callerd ID?
What cidsignalling you have set for in zaptel.conf.?
On my system when a call comes it checks for caller ID and returns and error.
#error
ERROR[12656]: callerid.c:260 callerid_feed: fsk_serie made mylen < 0
(-24)
#
I am not able to understand what it is?
Do tell me how yours is working.
I am working in Indian Institute of science, Bangalore

Gurminder